Vast Quantities of Exasperation and Disbelief

I was watching loads of Studio C when this came into my head. It then became a favorite tactic of mine to joke about other people's jokes and then joke about plagiarism.

Also, Kylo Ren is apparently taking a course in nutrition. Who knew?

Or, as Scott Adams might put it, "My target market is that 5% of people who will buy any darn thing."

Yes, the first two panels are just filler. Except, if you look closely, you see the analog clock is at three o'clock and the stars are out.

This one stemmed from a Calvin comic in which Calvin is standing out in the rain, saying something to the tune of, "Why am I standing out her in the rain, when I don't want to be awake, waiting for a bus to take me someplace I don't want to go? I go to school, but I never learn what I want to know."
I wanted to borrow the verbiage, but it kind of flopped.

The girl in the shorts is me, "Ceinwen Chandler." I told you I looked remarkably like Anne.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics