Christmas Shopping Stress 2.0



If Rachel brings Anne and Esther, she needs to bring Ava. Ava spent her life training to deal with people like them; therefore she is the only member of the household who can stop a Christmas shopping trip with Sith from turning into an arson/street brawl.

Can you imagine what the situation is going to be like when Ava has kids of her own to bring along? She's about 20 so that's in her near future.



It would be particularly amusing if my younger sisters had been driving me crazy when I wrote this, but I don't think that was the case.

Correction note: in Panel Three, the last word Rachel says, "asile". . . that was me not knowing how to spell aisle. Those silent letters are tricky.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics