Hunt for Red Lightsaber

Full disclosure: I couldn't think of a good Valentine's Day joke this year, so I just skipped that one. Here's a happy one panel with no humor in it:

Huh. I could have sworn I'd replaced Ava's dreidel with little hearts. Ah well.

Now, let's get on with the Hunt for Red Lightsaber.


Ava's a law enforcement officer, Anne. It would constitute a galactic level crime to take her 'saber away. On the other hand, you are a suspected terrorist with no such legal protections. I guess being a good person has its advantages after all.

Rachel's rich, so Anne could put that number extraordinarily high. Of course, she'd lose, so I sure hope she doesn't. . .

Weird how sympathetic you always are to the person who has hurt you far worse than anyone else you've ever met, including a whole lot of criminals and your bitterest arch nemeses, Ava.

"Now, it's not exactly Isaiah or the Talmud. . ."

Yeah, because it doesn't have nearly as much meaning. Esther is the only person I know who takes 6,000 words to say: "I buried it in the woods."

Ten seconds later, Anne turned around and ended the relationship for the fiftysomethingth time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics