Kylo Ren

Kylo Ren. One of the only two major Teenage Sith Apprentice characters who isn't mine. Kylo is obviously stolen from the Star Wars sequels; his first comics were meant to mock his famous "I will finish what you started" line. I portrayed him as short tempered and kind of whiny. The next new development was making him Anne's boyfriend rather than a casual acquaintance. Since, he has evolved into the remarkably calm character who puts up with Anne's turbulence.

I can't draw him super well. The only way you can tell it's him is the mask.

Then again, I can't draw any male character super well. Either they have masks I can't accurately reproduce in pencil (Vader and Kylo) or they look like girls (Nick Chancy). Ironically enough, I also have a female bit player I would complain looks way too male (Hailin Bulldozer).

Kylo isn't a super important character, nor is he super complex. He is mostly either shown as reacting to Anne's being a nut or stepping on Anne's toes accidentally (e.g., the time he gave her a Venus flytrap and told her it reminded him of her.).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics