WOOHOO! BIGGER PANELS!!

Around the middle of February 2019, I finally realized there was no way I could pack the number of words I was using into those tiny little panels. Here's the first upsized comic:

This was written after Ava got into a fight with Susan. That happened off camera because the comic it happened in was awful.

It also introduces Doc Blain, probably some sort of time traveler from. . . who knows when. . . maybe the Cretaceous Period by how much he knows about medicine.

This is one of the few TSA comics that shows Anne's dark side. Anne can be pretty violent at times, but the strip usually hides that. . .

Sorry about Ava's lame final line. I couldn't think of anything better.

Any suggestions?

The box says "Dollar for Gwen's Thoughts." The hole I punched in it hides the "f" at the beginning of "For."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics