Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics

This is the first appearance of Rachel Bucket (no, I'm not kidding) in TSA.

She was my attempt to write a Christian character, although she was originally from a failed post apocalyptic (also not kidding). It never even got a word written down, and that was mostly what channeled into her character as a TSA cast member.

The original line was, "NEVER say that to a Christian!!!"

Like Ava's intro comic, it's a religious gag and I wrote a second (third?) copy because I crammed a ton of words into the third panel and then doubted they were legible.

Here it is. . .


Can you read that one better? I hope so. It's about like any other comic I drew after I got bigger panels. (Thank goodness. I can't write that tiny anymore.)

Unlike Ava's intro, this is something I do. Not in front of other people, but, if you are for some reason  into reading books of conspiracy theories about how the world is going to end next Wednesday, it is really good for your nerves if you can refer back to the Bible and say, "Well, this hasn't happened yet, and it sure isn't going to happen by next week."

I am for some reason interested in reading about conspiracy theories. And then I wonder why I have insomnia. . .


This was based off of me, as well. I can look pretty crazy when I first get up in the morning, especially now that my hair is a lot longer.

The Emperor in Panel Three: "911? 911?"

This has nothing to do with Rachel, but I lumped it in with this post because it's the last of the tiny-panels comics. It also established a major character trait for Anne: a complete inability to fly worth anything.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes