Anne v. Kylo Ren

Sith are supposed to be experts at manipulation, so I suppose the ending is pretty plausible. . .

This was one of my favorite "Anne and Kylo and their relationship issues" comics. Nothing that comes up is really what anyone would expect. I mean, who tells their date that, tonight, we're going to go to my house and knock down hornet's nests? (Which is what they turned out to be, unfortunately for Kylo.)

 The original line I wanted to put in Panel Three for Anne was, "Kylo, my dictionary defines 'disaster' as. . ." and she's holding a little book. But the panel wasn't big enough.

 Looking back, I have no idea what I was thinking here. It kinda stands out among the other TSA comics because the macabre stuff is normally down here in the text. . . not up there in the comics.

 Nothing really to say here, except that Princess Leia hair is a lot easier to draw than it is to put up.

In case my inability to draw perspectively makes it hard to tell, Anne basically nailed Kylo down to the roof. Also not one of my better ideas. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics