March 2019 Begins: Anne v. Food

A large part of my point for March 2019 seemed to be to hit my audience over the head with the fact that Anne can't cook. Exhibit A:

Here's hoping you can actually read this. The letters are a bit small.

I remember thinking this was pretty clever once. Now it just seems like kind of dumb humor. . .


This was the first hint of the financial problems that made up most of the TSA storyline into May 2019.


This one I came up with in the shower. I was reading the advertising on the back of the shampoo bottles, because, you know, little hard to bring, say, Sorcerer of the North into the shower and read that, and one of the conditioner bottles said, 100% Vegan.

For some reason that just cracked me up.

I wouldn't find it funny in the here and now, but 14 months ago it was the epitome of humor as far as I was concerned.


Siiiiiigh. Going out with a whimper not a bang again. This is one of my cannon fodder comics - a comic that about describes what I draw when I have writer's block. The joke is basically the same but worded differently every time. The "Anne versus Lightsaber" Comics are very easy to do this with. The "Anne versus Stovetop" ones are even easier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics