NO Idea Where This One Came From

Actually I do know where this one came from. I was fascinated by twins at the time (still am), so I wanted the twin characters, but I couldn't have shoehorned one more person into Ava's apartment (she is paying rent for both herself and Anne). That and I wanted to give Ava more air time.

This comic is lame, but it starts the "show" story and some of the other "show story" comics were great.

I decided to skip Day Two because it was basically just a repeat of Day One. Day Three is also. . . well. . .

Kinda pointless.
Now this one was great. Or at least, I sure think so. It's also one of the last times Ava sticks up for herself.

I dunno. I just thought this particular bit of nonsense was hilarious.

Another personal favorite. The ideal line - not my original line, but what I would like to be able to edit in - has Ava in panel two saying, "Anne will be representing five other religions she hadn't heard of until yesterday." Obvious disaster warning. But the panel wasn't big enough.

Technical difficulties resulted in the second panel. (I know it looks pretty weird. Have you ever tried to draw darkness with a pencil?) This was inevitable considering Ava's entire budget for this little endeavor was $5.


Like I said, I was dreading beginning physics when I wrote these comics. This was also the beginning of a trend that later became central to Ava's character: Ava sucks at math.


Ava usually shares my opinions.

I was reading a Dummies book about sleep disorders when I wrote this one. I still think it's one of my better ones.


You know what, Ava, maybe you've got something.

Yeah, life is usually hectic. . . and when you're heavy into turning all the circumstance against you, it can really get bad. Frankly, Ava, your life would be less "insane" if you made slightly smarter choices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics