The Last March 2019 Comics


Anne's mother, Emily Jenner Palpatine, is actually an excellent cook. So is Ava. I guess all that nightshade Anne eats must have messed with her taste buds, because she regards both women's culinary work as disgusting.

I'm not sure how Anne learned how to cook. My dominant theory is that the nuclear reactor at the center of the Death Star III taught her.


Anne is a bizarrely powerful Sith Lady. It's very difficult to even come near her if she's your enemy. You need similar abilities to have a hope of harming her.

. . . she's still terrified of mice.


This one wasn't actually one of the last March 2019 comics, but I think it's one of my best and so I put it here anyway. The more places it is, the more chance it'll get read, right?

I first posted it here.

Okay, that's it for the March 2019 comics. The April 2019 backlog begins tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics