June 2019 Begins

Sorry today's post is kinda late.

Quick note: Ava doesn't feature in any of the June 2019 comics. Well, a couple. I was trying to remove her from the strip through the summer vacation so I could recenter the strip around Anne. Ava returned in. . . I forget whether it was August or September. Either way, it was probably going to happen my motives notwithstanding. . . I mean, is Ava going to head back to the Death Star III with Anne over the summer?

Here's how Anne kicked off her summer. And no, I don't have a clue what she actually did.



Teenage logic. I say this all the time.

Granted, I'm usually not in traction when I say it.

Then, in lieu of a miserable camping trip, Anne got lost in her own home:




Your summer going well so far, Anne? 

Then she got philosophical about it all. . .



Fitting she should mention Calvin and Hobbes - it's her parent strip. I was reading a lot of both Dilbert and Calvin and I noticed they both had similar jokes about lemons. Seems everyone does at least one joke about that saying. 


The Calvin comic can be found in numerous places if you google it. Apparently it's a common meme? I couldn't find a Calvin and Hobbes official website, so I couldn't link that.

After this little bit of philosophy, Anne practiced her Sith skills by Forceleaping herself into the ceiling. 





Come back tomorrow as Anne's crazy summer misvacation continues. If there's anyone reading this, that is. Any chance the person or people who left 46 Pageviews a few days ago will return? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics