May 2019 Begins

OK. The May 2019 comics are a little weird because I scanned them all up (in pretty low resolution) and typed the dialogue. So there shouldn't be any legibility problems here.




Apparently they also show up as huge. . . siiiigh. 





Better. Okay. Maybe.

I guess here I should have picked a different phrase than "Vet Day" to say that it's high time Doomdreg went to the vet's office. Sorry about that. . . 


Mindelle, Nick's mischief-making cat. 





I was reading a ton of Dilbert when I wrote this. It's a semiborrowed joke.





Before you criticize Anne's new boss, Ava, bear in mind that you live with her. By choice. All right, so you are here on military assignment to keep an eye on her, but I'm sure you could convince Luke to move you somewhere else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics