Anne v. Doc Blain


I wrote this one - in which Anne breaks her hand trying to break a pencil - after someone told me how you're supposed to hold a pencil in order to break it, I tried, and I'm still sure that, had I pushed hard enough, my hand would have given out long before the pencil did.

Okay. Now, stage left, enter. . . Doctor Blain, the only "doctor" Anne and Ava could afford (dun dun dun).



I wrote this one specifically to use - or maybe just misquote - the Vader line, "I find your lack of faith most disturbing."

Come to think of it, maybe I should go look up the line just to be sure I'm not misquoting it here.



I might be a writer, and having all five of my fingers facing in the same direction might be fairly important to me, but I think I'd rather learn to write left handed than get my hand rebroken in order to set it properly.

I think.



In the end, I just fixed the "misset hand" problem by having Anne have another lightsaber mishap. Deus Ex Machina.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics