Ava and Scott

I briefly toyed with the idea of Ava's having a dog. It lasted about a week. Scott just didn't turn into much of a complex character. Actually, Ava is the only character who has started out with almost no premise and still turned out OK.

I mostly used the dog (eventually named Scott after Scott Adams, I was reading a lot of Dilbert at the time) to joke about names that I think sound a little silly. Like naming your dog after a sort of food. . .  or naming him Splotchetty! For some reason, just the sound of the name made me crack up.

Again, all names that I think are a little goofy.


Scott was a pretty 1D character. He jumps on people and he's a little too exuberant on walks.

I have nothing to add. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics