The Perils of Coffee Overdose

I wonder if you could sort of, kinda, maybe call this a Word of Wisdom joke. Probably not; it doesn't focus much on the actual guidelines in D&C 89 - just on how hyper Esther Skywalker is.


Just FYI, 80 cups of coffee is a fatal dose of caffeine. So I guess Esther got her first two deus ex machinas here - stupid autocorrect - namely, she somehow managed to drink a massive amount of coffee, and she also avoided caffeine poisoning. Admittedly, she probably didn't drink all of the coffee. Just ten cups or so. . .


Rachel, why do statements like that not count as reason to kick Anne out of the house? I know you want to.


You're doing an awfully good job of hiding that vengeful smile, Rachel. 


See, Anne! I'm not the only one who makes bad puns! (The comics I'm referencing here will be posted in a couple days.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics