The Art of Cooking For a Violent Terrorist Household

Prep:

 This was me living the dream through Rachel. Total unhealthy behavior through proxy. TOTALLY.

On the opposite note, I'm a bit disbelifful as to Ava's standards for what qualifies as junk food.

 I have no idea where this one came from. Some of these comics make me seriously concerned for my sanity.

Scouting the area:

 The always culinary compromise: make a pizza with as many slices as you have people, and customize the toppings. And pray the melted tires from Esther Skywalker's piece don't mix too much with the Hershey's bars from Chi Rita's piece. I only have one character who eats healthy, and that's Ava - little miss "Eat Only on Weekends and then Restrict it to Whatever Pieces of Anne's Stew Are Probably Kosher and Can Be Eaten Without Too Much Gagging." Okay, never mind, let me rephrase that. I have only one character who tries to eat healthy; that's Ava.

By the way, that's supposed to be a chef's hat in Panel One. I cannot draw.

One thing short little Rita Chi (that should be Chi Rita, but whatever) is most certainly not challenged in: ego. 

The Conflict 

After fifteen years of unending criticism, one might wonder how on earth Anne can still be so sensitive about her cooking. Fifteen years wasn't enough time to grow a thicker skin and suck it up?

I have no idea how it wasn't. It's sort of like Riley Triknitov still being sensitive about her looks despite knowing that she looks like an animated corpse (of the recent dead, fortunately) with serious anger management issues and also knowing full well that she has looked that way for years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics