Anne's Campaign to Swear

 Comic swearing is just great, huh?

Post script. (Well, I guess everything in this commentary is a post script, since the actual comic is the script. . .) That girl in the third panel? Slightly shorter hair than Anne, shorts instead of a skirt, but otherwise identical to my main character? That's me. "Ceinwen." (Not my real name.) I got the idea from Pearls Before Swine, where the cartoonist quite frequently uses himself as a character.

 I'm not sure why "potatoes" was the first word that came to mind. I mean, I live in Idaho. (Then again, Anne is often kind of my inverse.)

In case you didn't get the reference in Panel Two, Ava has a learning disability such that she can't count from one to five without some sort of mistake. (The secondary joke being, of course, that that only applies when I want it to. Ava's and excellent mathematician whenever I need her to be.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics