Feb 2020 Ends

I think I wrote this one after watching Studio C's first episode, Birthday party Bane or something like that.

Anne is fairly dependent on Ava. That may be easy to overlook, considering how it's Ava running herself straight into the ground, but. . . y'know. . . if Ava abruptly stops doing that, Anne doesn't look so good anymore. Ava doesn't usually call attention to that power, since she'll probably never use it, sadly, but it's there and it matters.

And now for our regularly scheduled hour and twenty minutes of me bashing my own ability to draw. I mean, if that actually looks like a yarmulke, then I'm Empress Wu. 

Sigh. This was meant to be a joke about the phrase "Just because your friend jumps off a cliff, doesn't mean you should do it too." It makes no sense to me now. I mean, Rachel doesn't act like that. Rach does not have guilt issues; she has paranoia issues. Besides that, Joseph Harris, her psychiatrist, is the closest thing she has to a best friend, and it's incredibly out of character for him to feel much like jumping off a cliff. So just about everything in this comic is a perversion of some character or another.

Those are hand grenades Anne's carrying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics