Overzealousness



I loved this comic. It's just ridiculous from beginning to end. . .



The inspiration for this one was the on the back of the book Pinkalicious - the illustration where Pinkalicious is dangling upside down from the chandelier like Anne. If you have a character with a sweet tooth, these jokes are also "cannon fodder -" it's really easy to do the same joke several times with small tweaks so that it feels just new enough.


Anne gets lost in the Death Star again. Do you spend a lot of your summer not having a clue where you are, Anne?



Anne also has way too much fun with her job. I'll bet her supervisor was really glad to see the back of her,  because a lot of her customers only came into the shop once that summer. Anne relied on a really good marketing campaign that got an awful lot of new customers because she couldn't get a repeat customer.




You should see my desk on Friday. (I periodically clear it off on Saturdays.) It's buried. You should see my younger sisters' room, too. I mashed the two together in my mind and this is what I got. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics