Incongruent Symbols



The "DT" stands for "Darth Tochter." Vader in Darth Vader means Father in German, and Tochter is German for "daughter" (since I'm neither an adult nor male). It was my first pick for a pseudonym (Darth Tochter, that is.) This was one of my better comics - one where I just threw reality to the wind and mocked myself in purely ridiculous fashion.

The emperor is a little worried about Anne's hanging around with Ava. Can you tell?

I mean, he tolerates Ava because he knows there's very little chance of Anne getting a serial killer for a roommate,  but, geez, did Ava have to be a religious Jedi?

And heaven forbid that he find some symbol that Anne's considering converting to Ava's religion. I mean, the sixth commandment alone (thou shalt not kill) would throw a huge wrench into his plans for Anne. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics