Anne the Manipulative




"Schadenfreude" was pretty much my favorite word back in July 2019. It's still pretty fun to say, although my day to day life doesn't offer a whole lot of reasons to use it, so I've sort of started using it to replace the words heck and shooting in the phrases what the heck and sure as shooting. It makes no sense, but it's pretty fun to think.

Coincidentally, it's also the first time you've ever gotten an "A" on a nonmath assignment.

One of my pet peeves is when I'm just dragging myself through my day and I'm so tired, and then I go to bed and I can't get to sleep until about one in the morning. That basically describes every night of my life since, since, conception probably. Those books (about advertising currently - studying up for when I start actually writing new material again) just look so much more interesting at ten pm than ten am. . .



This one is pretty heavily lifted from Dilbert. You can find the comic I was imitating here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics