July 2019 Begins

Well, the TSA strip is finally in sync with the real world's time. Sort of. (That's how it will be once I'm done with all 18 months of backlog, anyway.) But theses are the first few days of July 2019, as seen from Anne Palpatine's point of view. . .




 
I was tired when I wrote this. Does it show?

Actually, "I could sleep for three days" perfectly explains how I usually feel. Then, as soon as the sun goes down, I start feeling hyper. (Quick note - Anne in panel three is saying "I'll hibernate until September. It looks kinda like "hibemate" for some reason, though. . . whatever that means.)

Also, that second panel perfectly describes how I plan to celebrate the Fourth when I grow up. Then again, the only part I'll be able to add at 18 (or maybe 20?) is the sugar high. I can't throw lightning.



I wonder if I started the "Anne can't cook" jokes on a Fast Sunday. I mean, I used to write TSA comics in sacrament meeting to keep myself amused. . . I can just imagine I'd be writing jokes about disgusting food on a day when I can't eat. Sour grapes.



And what better way to do that than to get a summer job as a salesman in a dress shop with absurdly high prices.


Anne does not meditate. That's about the one skill Ava has that Anne hasn't tried to emulate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics