Anne and Logic. . . Oil and Water

That title is taken from a Calvin and Hobbes comic where Calvin remarks that "moms and reason are like oil and water." It's in the book Attack of the Killer Monster Deranged Mutant Snow Goons. I think that's it, anyway. I'm not good at remembering lists of adjectives.

First example of Anne's powers of logic:




The main reason that Anne and logic are like oil and water is that Anne is only logical or clever when she knows it will get on someone else's nerves. This is a pretty good trick, if you can avoid getting sued for it. . .



Totally unnecessary line of text to make a break between two separate comics.



A lot of my more recent comics mock various aspects of my own life. I love feta cheese. I also think the stuff tastes awful. Sounds perfect for Anne. . .



Anne did not get rehired by the dress shop in Summer 2020.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics