Sequel Jokes, Part Two

So, to finish what I started yesterday. . .  heh heh. . .

This one is just like the newspaper subscription gag. I kinda prefer it to the previous one, though, since it edits out the psychiatrist line.

This one is probably the best joke on the page, even though it isn't particularly funny*, since I actually am sure what I'm saying is verifiable - that Kylo Ren's line really doesn't apply so well. Vader did not set out to take over the galaxy. That was the Emperor's idea. Vader just followed along. Up until Luke came along, Vader was basically just a follower.

On the other hand, it was Vader's idea to corrupt Luke. . .

Another Reye joke. Ah well.

*If there had been room in the panel, I would have included Vader's punchline: "So I guess you're finishing what I followed along with." Just imagine it's there; that's one of my best sequels-jokes punchlines.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics