The Last of The October Comics

We're almost done with the last of the Sept-Oct 2018 TSA comics. (Teenage Sith Apprentice - no, it wasn't intentional.) These are the comics I just couldn't categorize as either real life satire or sequel gag.

I have no idea where I  got this one from. I guess I thought getting stuck in a yoga pose at a bad time would be a hilarious premise.

Note how Anne's skirt and hair seem to be defying gravity. . .?



This one should've been in the reals category, I think. It was probably inspired by my younger siblings. Either that or a Foxtrot comic about babysitting.


This was a one-shot gag that turned into one of Anne's major character traits. Anne just cannot handle a lightsaber.

My favorite one of these is the last one. The  background for it is, Kylo is flat broke but he doesn't wasn't to lose face in front of Anne. . . I don't think he succeeded, though.

#1 is pretty bad. That's why it's supposed to be funny. . . Anne shows up at the Jedi Temple to pick up her date. How dumb can a Sith get?

#2 concerns the fact that there's no real law on Tatooine. No one needed to authorize Luke to fly, not there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics