Hello, World!

Hi there. . .

Welcome to the Teenage Sith Apprentice comic strip. I guess there's probably only two people reading this post. . . specifically my parents. That. . . might not be a bad thing. I wrote these comics over a year ago and I wasn't a good drawer pencil artist back then. . . not that I am now.

I guess I should explain. I have a good 18 months of comics backed up. I used to write them for fun; then, a few months ago, I decided to publish them online. I only recently finished getting most of them into such a form that they were actually legible. . . they looked pretty messy and I didn't think people could read them*. I didn't edit some of the earlier comics though, so reading the ones below might be tricky. . .



Well, the text is a bit small. . .

Perhaps I should add captions explaining what the characters are saying. In comic three, panel three, Anne's line (which I can barely read even knowing what it is) is: "Sh! I'm texting!"

It's a bit strange, seeing these comics. I still suck at drawing realistic people, but I'm no longer that bad.

The comic strip is the story of the Emperor's daughter, Anne Palpatine. It's sort of a goofy Star Wars spoof. I offer no explanation for how the Emperor is still alive (or, later on, how Alderaan still exists). My point is to be funny. I'm not going to try to be much more plausible than I have to be.

Sorry if the print is too small. . .

*I also kept writing while I was editing. Lengthened the job somewhat.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics