The Early Days

Wow. . .

I'm sorry if you can't read some of these. I know the spacing between words just isn't there. . . sorry. I edited some of the worst ones, but not all of them. I wanted to show what my drawing style was like back then.

Here goes. . .
This one's less than great. It was one of my earliest. Perhaps I should explain something here I didn't in my previous post - Anne, the girl, is fourteen at the time of this comic. Later (a few comics later), I jumped her to sixteen, and by November 2018, she was 18 years old.

This is a Reye joke. The closest I ever got to watching the Star Wars sequels was to read snippets of a book version of The Last Jedi. When I found out Luke died, I was enraged. . . he was my favorite character. So this is a Mary Sue joke. If you liked the sequels, basically skip over any with Reye in them. I don't do sequel gags anymore, but some recent ones joke about Anne and Kylo Ren's dysfunctional girlfriend/boyfriend relationship.

This one, in my opinion, is one of my best early ones.

You know how girls hit their growth spurts before boys do. . .?

I guess that this comic isn't entirely accurate in that that was its inspiration. This is the comic where Anne jumps to age sixteen. Since she was going to be dating, I wanted her to be. . . at least sixteen.

BTW, the short guy is Ben Solo. During the short time that I wrote using Ben, I treated him and Kylo as separate characters.


No comment.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics