The Third Time, Ice Cream




Rachel, you used to scavenge around in the Judland Wastes for krait dragon kills which you would dig up to use as food. I kinda doubt anyone would consider you the epitome of good taste. (Including yourself. I mean, you used to eat Anne's cooking of all things, at least until Ava enlightened you as to what was in it.)




Here we see Ava trying to get rid of the ice cream from last night. Apparently even Rachel couldn't stomach a whole gallon of it.

Also, the weird nonsense phrase in Panel 2. . . it's a Hebrew phrase that does translate to "the third time, ice cream." I guess it's something you say when you meet up with somebody on accident twice in the same day? I'm not an expert on the subject; those are three of only four words I know in Hebrew. And I'm not even sure which word means what. It did make it really easy to figure out what to title this post, however.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics