Credit to my Brother "Mark"

All the comics in this post were suggested by my younger brother, "Mark." They're all goofy, clever one-off gags. 



"Mark" and I were reading  a bunch of books about the periodic table when he came up with this one. He always did find explosions fascinating.



I actually don't like this one very much. It implies that Anne is kinda stupid especially where geography is concerned. She's not. In fact, she's a one-day world conquerer, so it kinda makes sense for her to be a geographical expert.



This one, however, ties perfectly into Anne's character. Anne is highly irresponsible with money, always figuring she can just steal or con some more later. That's why you always see Ava, who can't count, at the bank rather than Anne.




This is my favorite one of "Mark's" comics. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics