The End of September 2019

YESSS! I am getting closer and closer to dispensing with all this backlog!

It's piled up to April 2020. That means I have 6 months or so left, as I wrote almost nothing during November 2019. Since starting this blog in April 2020, I have put up the comics I wrote November 2018 - September 2019, in a little less than four months. I should easily hit my deadline of getting all my comics up by December 2020. I plan to begin writing in real time again come the Christmas Season this year - maybe, if we're lucky, in mid November. All depends how long the comics I have take to put up, and when the ideas begin to flow again.

Fingers crossed!

OK, here's an actual comic, now that you've slogged through that emotional editorial:



Ah, yes. The last few comics of September were inspired by Rosh Hashanah. (Spelled it right on the first try. What are the odds?) I saw it noted on my wall calendar and decided Ava needed a chance to do something both funny and non soul crushing (her soul, not the audience's).

OK, next. . .




This one will tie in perfectly to this Christmas joke I intend to do December 2020: Rachel's sitting on the couch by the fire, there's a Christmas Tree behind her, it's a beautiful holiday scene. Then Anne stomps by, snarling, "People are all scum." Rachel pauses for a minute, then stands up and yells, "AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU, TOO!"

Only, I doubt that one ended nearly as civilly as this one did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics