Science, Ethics and Bad Clams

 


I apologize for the redundancy of using the word "happen" like I just did here, but it's in pen, I can't change it, and I couldn't think of anything better at the time. Still can't, in fact.


Please note that Anne's tentacles are lighter in color in this panel than they were in the first. In panel one, they were color #134f5c on the color wheel; in panel two they are #45818e. I like the second one better. Also notice the coloring mistake on the ear. 

On the bright side, the background is still nice.


The jury is out on wether it was actually clams or not. Generally, once Anne is done with a piece of food, it's impossible to determine what it originally was.

You may have noticed that throughout this comic I had Anne emote sort of like a cat with her tail and got it disastrously wrong. Ah well. I've never actually seen an angry cat anyway, not for several years at any rate, and it's probably just as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Booting Back Up

Overly Realistic Dad Jokes

Introducing Rachel! And Other Comics